- Asking Price Of: £399,950
- Location: East Cowes
- Default of Contract - Late Payment Charge - £25.00
- Default of Contract - Loss of Keys - £25.00
- Contract Variation - Admin Charge - £50.00
- Contract Termination - Admin Charge - £50.00 (plus any reasonable Landlord costs, by prior agreement)
- Beautiful 3 Bedroom Cottage
- Chain Free
- Full of character and charm
- Large mature gardens
- Stable block and double garage / storage
Holding Deposit: A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable upon the start of the application.
Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be off set against initial Rent and Deposit, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees: Payable in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019: Additional variable charges may apply during the course of the tenancy or at the end and are detailed within the tenancy agreement.
For Example -
Deposit: A Deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The Deposits and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
1850s and built by Prince Albert for his staff, this 3 bedroom RURAL property oozes character and charm. Surrounded by a spectacular array of mature plants, trees, shrubs. pretty manicured gardens, meandering paths, fields and SUPERB VIEWS. A GARDENERS PARADISE!!! STABLES AND STORAGE. CHAIN FREE