- Asking Price Of: £459,950
- Location: Binstead
- Default of Contract - Late Payment Charge - £25.00
- Default of Contract - Loss of Keys - £25.00
- Contract Variation - Admin Charge - £50.00
- Contract Termination - Admin Charge - £50.00 (plus any reasonable Landlord costs, by prior agreement)
- 3 bedrooms (1 en-suite)
- Garage and off road parking
- Mature well kept gardens
- New boiler
- Pristine condition throughout
- Quiet position
Holding Deposit: A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable upon the start of the application.
Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be off set against initial Rent and Deposit, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees: Payable in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019: Additional variable charges may apply during the course of the tenancy or at the end and are detailed within the tenancy agreement.
For Example -
Deposit: A Deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The Deposits and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
A beautifully presented pristine and upgraded 3 bedroom DETACHED bungalow, situated in a semi rural position and close to THE ABBEY and fabulous WOODLAND walks. So much BIGGER than you would ever expect, mature gardens and edged by woodland an abundance of wild life.