- Asking Price Of: £375,000
- Location: Newport
- Default of Contract - Late Payment Charge - £25.00
- Default of Contract - Loss of Keys - £25.00
- Contract Variation - Admin Charge - £50.00
- Contract Termination - Admin Charge - £50.00 (plus any reasonable Landlord costs, by prior agreement)
- Beautifully presented
- Lots of character and charm
- Stunning throughout
- Under floor heating
- Unique stone lodge
- Very large garden
Holding Deposit: A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable upon the start of the application.
Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be off set against initial Rent and Deposit, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees: Payable in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019: Additional variable charges may apply during the course of the tenancy or at the end and are detailed within the tenancy agreement.
For Example -
Deposit: A Deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The Deposits and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
An absolutely beautiful detached 2 bedroom property dating back to 1858 and oozing with character and charm throughout. Modernised sympathetically, allowing original features to be retained and dressed to enhance all features of the property. An enchanting property which will not disappoint. CHAIN FREE