- Asking Price Of: £425,000
- Location: Wootton Bridge
- Default of Contract - Late Payment Charge - £25.00
- Default of Contract - Loss of Keys - £25.00
- Contract Variation - Admin Charge - £50.00
- Contract Termination - Admin Charge - £50.00 (plus any reasonable Landlord costs, by prior agreement)
- 3 Bedroom Barn Conversion
- Beamed high ceilings
- Double Glazed throughout
- Garage and Car Port
- Lots of character
Holding Deposit: A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable upon the start of the application.
Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be off set against initial Rent and Deposit, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees: Payable in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019: Additional variable charges may apply during the course of the tenancy or at the end and are detailed within the tenancy agreement.
For Example -
Deposit: A Deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The Deposits and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
Charm and character just ooze from this beautifully converted stone barn tucked away within the popular village of Wootton. Beamed and high vaulted ceilings are a visual splendour along with its ‘Arrow slit’ windows, stone walls and versatile accommodation. A unique 3 bedroom home… EPC: D